Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Upcoming Events in St Louis

Check out the StL JUG this month (3/13) : Terracotta by Alex Miller. This isn't an amateur presentation: Alex works for Terracotta, and gives a talk for No Fluff Just Stuff. If you haven't seen Terracotta, it will blow your mind.

Bonus: an iPod Shuffle is being given away!

(Ed's note: Alex originally wanted to raffle off Skip Lists but there were logistic difficulties. JK.)

Later in the month (3/27), there is an inaugural meeting for the St Louis Spring Users Group. I've never heard of a group dedicated to a framework (or more accurately, its philosophy) before. I'm going to try and check that out as well.

1 comment:

Alex Miller said...

Thanks for the love, Mike! Although I may still be an amateur... :)

I'll see if I can scrounge up some skip lists, too. :)